Mercury Blues

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lead Sled time :)
Steve Miller Mercury Blues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcckPiLROk
starting with a 1949 Mercury hood ornament :)
2011-02-21122424.jpg

Steve Miller Mercury Blues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcckPiLROk

Both of you guys......awesome. Whats that thing weigh anyway 8) That thing is massive. You Tube Miller? He comes to the Cape to the Melody Tent with it's rotating stage with an awesome show everytime........but when it comes down to it, the late Norton Buffalo did a heck of better job of it with Roy Rodgers on the " Travellin' Tracks " CD they put out. Great version of the Mercury Blues. 8)
.....Mercury Blues ........sounds good Hooch!

Graylock

Graylock said:
Both of you guys......awesome. Whats that thing weigh anyway 8) That thing is massive.

Graylock
mine weighed in at 3.47 pounds
in comparison a Crumpton Corsa M full carbon road bike frame weighs 826 grams or 1.82 lbs lol or like 7.2lbs ready to ride!
crumpton-corsa-m-road-bike08.jpg

Hooch said:
@ $4,800 for the frame, fork, headset and PressFit 30 bearings, by the time you add the rest of the parts the pile of $100 bills probably weighs more than the bike lol
And no soul!
Think of the stories those Merc parts could tell if only they could talk!!!! 8)
I'll be watchin' yer build . . . lookin' forward to see what you do, Hooch.

Hooch said:
cman said:
This is gonna be cool.
thanks Clancy with the combination of my health and being busy with other stuff its hard to keep on top of things anymore and I want to build something wild and different

Don' t worry. I am healthy and have had a hard time playing with bikes lately. The skiing thing has been getting me down. ;)

Omg what i would give to own something like this in Australia.... Not quite a testicle but .... close :D Looking forward to this one..

Ja

Latest posts

Back