Meshmerized completed!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally completed the Meshmerized. I want to thank my daughter for taking all the pics! Mesh gave me a challenge but I enjoyed the entire build. Started with the Huffy 26" early 80's, I believe. Painted 3 coats with red industrial rustoleum gloss. Handle bars done with Plasti-Kote stone touch with flat black and clear coated. Gives a good grip anywhere on the bars. Mesh is flat black w/clear too. Lights are fog lamps which I converted over to a generator system. Mud flaps I made from cork, sanded with light paper to hold the paint and cut to shape. Rack on back I added mostly because I liked the lines it gave the bike. Fat white walls, Sun 26 x 2.125. I could go on and on, but hope you all enjoy how it looks. [img
redrathuffy.jpg
][/im
meshbuild.jpg
g][img
mesh11.jpg
][/img][
Wedding3edited092.jpg
img][
rrb201.jpg
img]
Wedding3edited010.jpg
[im
Wedding3edited106.jpg
g]

This bike turned out great! :D

Now get a needle and pick all those white bits out of the RRB decal. :wink: :lol:

Thank you, thank you! It is an old fog lamp from an 84 GT Mustang. The rear tail light is the same with red marker over it and then clear coated. You can use any oval auto fog light and convert to the generator system. :D
mastronaut said:
That came out magnificent! What kind of headlight is that and where'd you get it? Cheers! :D

Rat Rod said:
This bike turned out great! :D

Now get a needle and pick all those white bits out of the RRB decal. :wink: :lol:
Aha!!....another benefit to cleaning one's glasses more often! :shock: Thanks for the tip, RR, much appreciated :D

clean and classy! decal nice touch , too. great use of mesh and that gives me ideas for the future. i have so many huffy cruisers in my shop, im like the huffy whisperer. awesome job my friend! :D

turned out great.

Latest posts

Back