Michigan cities

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I spent a weekend last fall in Grand Haven for the salmon festival and had a great time, can anyone suggest any other beach towns on the lake in Michigan or Indiana like that, thanks.

Who'da thunk that Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon and Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd would blend so well together!

Great little towns all along the coastline of Michigan. Upper and lower. What kind of activities are you looking for? A favorite trip of the wife and I is Mission point in Traverse City. Wine tasting and some of the best scenery anywhere. We also have taken trips along the coastline of the thumb. Lexington offers a public beach with a large pier to park your boat and fish from. They also have some shops and restaurants. Crystal lake in north west Michigan is also really scenic and offers canoeing in the area, beaches and shops.

Try Elk Rapids. Thats where the Mrs. is from. Very Laid back,beautiful,bike friendly place. The Azure blue waters are beautiful.

cb4d.jpg

Latest posts

Back