MICHIGAN - Valentine's Day Ride!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Owosso Peddlers will be having a Valentine's Day Ride on ......... Valentines Day (Feb. 14th)! Around 1:00. I'll post more info as I get it! Bring your sweetie or your wife!

woo! ill try an make it out there. itd be awesome if i could bring my girlfriend. :mrgreen: she doesnt have a proper bike though. you got any spare cool girls bikes? :roll:

This time of year ... all bikes in Michigan are COOL, some are down right COLD! :lol:
Most of the guys will be riding Cruisers, nothing special. I can see what we got that would be runnable. If the siedhack wasn't such a pain to ride I'd hook you love birds up with it. I might take just so we can play around with it though.
Hey Coochie might be worthy of snow!

if you cant find something i can pull down my build off bike(Addison speed special) and toss in a new crank, raise the seat a bit, and flip the bars if she doesnt like it. its a normal-ish bike that she might ride. shes afraid of the other ones i ride. :lol:

24 to 26 would be ideal. oh and you could use those 24"s with the really fat tires you have on your starting bike in the build!and apes would be fine, although cruiser bars would probably make it easier for her to say yes. just some black girls bike frame would work.

JUST reminding anyone interested ....
The Owosso Peddlers are having A Valentines Day Ride on The 14th at 1:00. We'll meet across the Street from the House of Wheels at the Rainbow Bar!

Back