Military bikes ok?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am building a military style bike. I was never in the military unless you count 4 years of JROTC in high school. Is that disrespectful to the military? I see a lot of military bikes on line and I love the olive drab no nonsense look of them, I just don't want to offend any current military or vets. What do you all think?

Maybe I'll make it a Boy Scout theme, The color would be the same and I was a boy scout (and current cub scout leader) I think Murray or Huffy had scout themed bikes back in the 70's

I think it's very respectful actually.

PM me if you need army green grips. I have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a brush on cammo paint in a small can? If I decide to put my bike bug engine on it I want it to match and I don't want to disassemble it to rattle can it.

I think it's a solid idea to build a themed bike as you describe. I am dropping off a Felt Slater that will be polished to perfection. It will have Noleen forks which look like landing gear, balloon tires, custom nose art decals, ejector seat decal, and a few other WWII era touches. Go for it. You will never know how many smiles you bring about.

- by Gigmata

I've posted this in another thread so forgive me if you've seen this one before
this is what I have so far ...a work in progress

and with an bike bug engine even (Doesn't run yet)

Latest posts

Back