Military Bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Got to wondering what the boys of WWII rode. Some cool stuff it turns out and today as well! Check out this link and see all kinds of cool military bikes, old, new, folding, and more. Look at the ETB extreme terrain bike with the ATV tires...hmmmm.

http://www.combatreform2.com/atb.htm

It's a long page make sure you scroll through it all. Cushmans, Vespas with cannons built on them, lot's of stuff!

Aaron

Interesting link,thanks.

Those Cushmans are about as ugly as a mud fence,but still pretty cool.

My son is presently in Iraq, at Al Asad Airbase. He's with the Army 82nd Airborne. This is his bike currently in use at the base. He moves around at night mostly, and the bright yellow "belt" keeps him from getting run over. Like his dad, he is a RatRodder!
RUSSIRAQ1.jpg

Russ I saw that pic in another thread. I think it's great he has a "rat" over there with him though I don't envy him the heat.! I call my 4-wheeler dessert rat too. Thank your son for me for his service to the country and thank you and the rest of your family for your sacrifices while he serves.

Aaron

Thank you for your kind words, Aaron. All our soldiers appreciate the support from all of us!

Back