military bobber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
IMG_0652.jpg

Reaction score
Re: badbitty

IMG_1765.jpg
bad bitty is not a fixie, at time of the first photo it was a single speed. ive recently install a 2 speed sturmey kick back and that was the best thing ive could have done cuz the bike hauls ... now.

Reaction score

That is sweet... love the military themed bicycles. Hey Badbitty, what kind of chain is that?

Reaction score

that chain is from wal mart. bell i think. i wanted a gold looking one and 6.99$ well you cant beat that. as for the grips i went crazy and got 2 mac 10 barrel extensions from the gun show, not cheap but it was i was looking for. i would like some type of military looking headlamp, got any ideas?

Reaction score

gonna remove the canteen and put a tank made of purple heart wood. this going to be my next step. i also have an ammo box that goes on it but hells bells that thing is noisy. so i put it on only for looks at a show or contest.

Reaction score
badbitty

Delta winner lights were used on military bikes but not sure its the look your going for. I think a ball light painted Olive drab would look pretty cool. I think I saw one in the for sale section.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Badbitty, Please check your messages.

Latest posts