military bobber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_0652.jpg

Re: badbitty

IMG_1765.jpg
bad bitty is not a fixie, at time of the first photo it was a single speed. ive recently install a 2 speed sturmey kick back and that was the best thing ive could have done cuz the bike hauls ... now.

That is sweet... love the military themed bicycles. Hey Badbitty, what kind of chain is that?

that chain is from wal mart. bell i think. i wanted a gold looking one and 6.99$ well you cant beat that. as for the grips i went crazy and got 2 mac 10 barrel extensions from the gun show, not cheap but it was i was looking for. i would like some type of military looking headlamp, got any ideas?

gonna remove the canteen and put a tank made of purple heart wood. this going to be my next step. i also have an ammo box that goes on it but hells bells that thing is noisy. so i put it on only for looks at a show or contest.

badbitty

Delta winner lights were used on military bikes but not sure its the look your going for. I think a ball light painted Olive drab would look pretty cool. I think I saw one in the for sale section.

Badbitty, Please check your messages.

Latest posts

Back