MMMMMM....SMELL THE SMOKE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I went with a good buddy of mine to a local BBQ joint down in Dallas for lunch today.

Gotta love a place that has a Schwinn Cycle Truck and other bikes hanging around.

I think I need to bring me a RRB sticker to put on it next time. :wink:

bbq1.jpg

bbq2.jpg

bbq3.jpg

bbq4.jpg

It's the first time we tried this place and they make some awesome stuff.

I smell like a BBQ place now....ha ha.

They had cold Shiner, but the folks at the church I work at frown on that sorta thing on your lunch break. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2manybikes said:
You are killin me...Its lunch time and that looks like some goooood BBQ.
I am slobbering now, if I could smell the smoke I would need a bib.

I am glad I ate early, other wise I would be slobbering too. I could eat BBQ everyday.

Rat Rod said:
They had cold Shiner, but the folks at the church I work at frown on that sorta thing on your lunch break. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can definitely understand that :D . I started working at Stubb's in Austin a few weeks ago. Not the best BBQ in town, but still pretty darn good. I actually live in Elgin and there are a few really great places here. Meyers for brisket and Southside for sausage are my favorites. And both have ice cold Shiner as well! :lol:

Ha Ha...that was a group photo. :wink:

Mine was the plate on the left....man that sausage was good.

Yeah Johnny...you definitely have all the best BBQ places down in the Hill Country...one day I will get a chance to eat from one of those meat markets down there.

HotRodRob said:
Rat Rod said:
What exactly is Shiner?
20070407230836!Bottle_of_Shiner_Bock.jpg

Shiner is the oldest operating independent brewery in Texas. Shiner Bock is really good stuff!

From what I understand, the also make a fantastic non-alcoholic beer! :wink: That's how they stayed in business during prohibition.

Latest posts

Back