• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Monark deep fenders,Springers,skirt gaurds (elgin) drum brake rims and other assorted parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The monark springer and mercury springer are pending sale now. I have a pair of drum brake rims that are in great shape. Perfect for a whizzer or whatever else you may want to put them on. They are 26" and have heavy gauge spokes. I would like $120 for them shipped. I have a Monark super deluxe springer fork for a 26" bike. Was a girls but has been cut down for a mens bike. I would like $60 plus shipping for this one. Lastly I have a x53 or a mercury springer fork for a 26" mens bike. Its crusty but very cool with the double springs I would like $110 plus shipping for this one. This fork is pending at the moment to Wade. I only accept postal money order at this time. The parts are coming from 97214. Other parts to be added as I dig them out. onark springer and x 53 springer are pending as of now

Last edited:
I bought this bike from the original owner. I believe its a 1959 jc Higgins bicycle. In decent shape. No major issues that I can tell. I would like $150 plus shipping Also have a set of monark deep fenders for sale

Last edited:
Sent pm of interesting conversation conserning above parts listed realating
To my interest of vintage bicycles...

~ Rafael ~

Nice Higgins, can you post some Clear pic.s , ? As to get a better look at it.

~ Rafael ~

Latest posts

Back