Monark Finish pictures 6/15

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks just fine the way it is.

the red stripes on the chain gaurd actually brinbg the red wheels altogether with a nice flow to the entire bike and paint scheme.

you did right by keeping the wheels red.

Bike looks great! Tires and rims look perfect.

Hey thanks all of yall. Hooch I have seen several bikes on here thet were all white and they looked increadable. The points were so you and my brother would leave me alone.ha ha ha. The using 2'' masking tape and laying them out on a peice of plexi glass and then cutting them out with an exacto knife worked really well. Will be my chosen method from now on. It rides good too. :wink:

Well when you said you should have painted the rear rim white I agreed..but something is telling me red rear and white front rims..I kno what you had in mind but I think the contrast of both rims will "totally rock dude"..lol

Glad everybody liked it to some degree. Ill have to save my vision for the next build....this one is a for sale bike . It will be gone soon ...I hope. :wink:

Nice looking bike.... But how about the front wheel red with white pinstripe and the rear wheel white with red pinstripe. And a bent seatpost to keep the seat low and have more leg room.
Or just ride and enjoy the bike like it is.
my 2cents. Dangerous Dan

Back