Monark Roadster tank bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a new one to the stable. Good original paint.

enenygu4.jpg

1918 Ranger

It seems either you love or hate Monark's "coral" paint...I'm with the former. That is an awesome color especially combined with the black & white. A very KOOL find...cograts!...P 8)

Thanks. I've got more pics on it but can't get them to load. Getting error message saying unable to connect to server. ??? I'll load them when I can.

1918 Ranger

I love Monark/Firestone tankers. That is one pretty bike....the color is rocking....I love things you don't see everyday.

Yea the color is unique!! Not my preference but something you don't see everyday.

1918 Ranger

That is one great bike, Looks like the one I just picked up the other day, Little different color use but very similar with the Coral. I am in need of some new rubber on mine, It has 1.75 on it now but they look really lost in the fenders, so I tried 2.125 but they seem to rub a but. Could you tell me what size is on yours. Thanks

99% sure they are 2.125 but I'll have to see for sure.

This Columbia Goodyear HiWay Patrol I restored was the same way you described. 1.75s were too small looking but couldn't fit ballooners.
ubynega2.jpg

I'll check size for sure when I can and let u know. Thanks

1918 Ranger

ChicagoMuscle Guy said:
That is one great bike, Looks like the one I just picked up the other day, Little different color use but very similar with the Coral. I am in need of some new rubber on mine, It has 1.75 on it now but they look really lost in the fenders, so I tried 2.125 but they seem to rub a but. Could you tell me what size is on yours. Thanks

make sure your wheels are true... and see if you have any dents in the fenders... mine came with 1.75 .. but I put 2.125
on it.. had to true up the wheel .. but they run with no rubbing

Latest posts

Back