Monark

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is why I've been selling some of my bikes this week, so I can go pick up this all original Monark. I've never seen one this nice with all the original parts including the seat, lightning dart white walls & he even has the original monark pedals for it (not pictured)
2012-01-30_11-09-30_483-5.jpg

Just drooled on my key board....nice... :mrgreen:

That is my Favorite color of Monarks would mind having one for myself one day. great bike :D

Hey, are those just aluminum inserts in the tank?? I picked up a Monark today with the same inserts....horn button on top...rails on either side. What year is this?? Thanks

NewOrleansFlyer said:
Hey, are those just aluminum inserts in the tank?? I picked up a Monark today with the same inserts....horn button on top...rails on either side. What year is this?? Thanks
I'm thinking these aluminum inserts were original to this year. I have not researched the year yet but I'm thinking 51 or 52

Wow....she sure is a pretty bike! So were you able to get the bike and keep the wife?? I mean if you had to choose, I think you got a great bike! :lol:

Latest posts

Back