Monday Night Football

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to go see the AZ Cardinals play the SF 49s last nite.It was the most fun that I have had in a long time. I went with my best friend of 30 yrs to celebrate our birthdays. The seats were great 38 yd line. The stadium is pretty impressive too, it was the first time I had ever been there. I know it was the lowly 49s and the lowly Cards but to me it was a great game,hey we won. :lol:
football001.jpg

football002.jpg

football005.jpg

football007.jpg

football011.jpg

you mean the lowly Niners and the division leading Cards. They're going to win their division for sure and make the playoffs for the first time in 238 years or something like that. I love going to a game in a nice stadium. Must be really nice in a brand new place and nice warm temps. I note in one photo a guy with a Giants jersey. Seriously. the Niners are playing the Cards. Why would you wear a Giants jersey? I'm sure he thought he was supporting Warner, but still. I'm a Giants fan and wouldn't do that.

Thanks for posting pics.

Tiki, The University of Pheonix Stadium is large and awesome!!! We went there back in December with my sons high school band the night before the Fiesta Bowl Parade. They had the roof rolled back and it was kinda chilly in there after dark. It is a very impressive place. Thanks!!!

Latest posts

Back