Monson, Mass. March 24th. Be There!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to gittin together again for a good time. Some will be MIA and will miss the good stuff.
I will bring my New Haven cruiser,the Blue Streak (er) bought 2 years ago and today's buy ,an AMF Skyrider.
The chrome just beggin to shine. :p CYA real soon.............Stevil

I'm bringing my camera as well :wink: I will take a lot of pics :mrgreen:

Looks like I'm going to be leaving around 7 now, should be there before or at 7:30 8)

its looking like my buddy & I will be able to make it this year. ( ive been to dudley show 3-4 times but never been to the monson show )
hope to bump into you guys :D

any live " webcam" updates ? :lol:
save a few goodies for me!
about to jump in the shower. be there asap!
:mrgreen:

Swap was ok, not great. I bought three trinkets I could've lived without and spent less than $20.

Did you guys take a group photo? Sorry I didn't stick around for it if you did.

Here is one pic for now.

Monson_zps56bc4690.jpg

Just posted my pics on Danimal's thread :wink:

Hey Ian, I didn't even get to see the Seminole! :lol: :shock: I got a 44 tooth sprocket off a 20" BMX bike for $3 for the Hot Rod Deluxe, thanks for the info, now it will be a real cruiser :mrgreen:

Cool Nick. Let us know how you like it once its installed. Sorry I didn't stick around, I was frozen. Next time I see you, you can ride Seminole.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Cool Nick. Let us know how you like it once its installed. Sorry I didn't stick around, I was frozen. Next time I see you, you can ride Seminole.
Sounds like a plan, I think we should do a ride this summer on the Simsbury bike trail :wink: Anyone up for it? :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Sounds like a plan, I think we should do a ride this summer on the Simsbury bike trail :wink: Anyone up for it? :D
I’m up for a ride, that’s a cool idea, Nick!

ZygoteLittle said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I’m up for a ride, that’s a cool idea, Nick!

Cool, Simsbury is a nice flat paved trail :wink: If you wanna make a date, go ahead :mrgreen:

8) How does Sunday April, 21st sound?

You pick the Meet-up Place and Time.

ZygoteLittle said:
8) How does Sunday April, 21st sound?

You pick the Meet-up Place and Time.

That might work :wink: I would ask Joe (yeshoney) about a meet-up place, he is from there and knows the roads better than me. I know parking is tough in some areas?? :?

The Plan B restaurant is a good spot to start and finish. There's parking in the area.
Somebody start a page and bump continuously :lol: The Copake weekend,come on down.
Pray for good weather.............Stevil

Stevil said:
The Plan B restaurant is a good spot to start and finish. There's parking in the area.
Somebody start a page and bump continuously :lol: The Copake weekend,come on down.
Pray for good weather.............Stevil

Who's going to make the thread and get this ride organized? :wink:

I've done some of that trail from Southwick, MA going to CT....GREAT trail...Would that be "The Plan B" in Simsbury?

Oh! We just did a Southampton- Northampton ride today. Windy, cool, and overcast. Still a nice ride, we only did about 15 miles. This must be the latest "fad". Hanging bags filled with dog crap over the rail trail bridge that goes over Rte. 10 in Northampton...I didn't think about it until afterwards, bags will biodegrade very quickly, dropping "stuff" onto the cars.

We can also stop at The Bicycle Cellar along the trail :wink: The owner has some sweet motorized bikes and some old stuff :D

Yes,Kota, the Plan B in Simsbury and I believe Nick spoke of a bike shop also in Simsbury.
Hey Nick,thanks for the decals ,nice........Stevil

Back