more of my bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
didn't have enough room for the rest, sooo heres more.
this is my trike , of course, in mockup
JWSMOCKUPBIKES066.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES067.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES068.jpg

this is my grandsons chopper that he is building. he is 13. this was the first inception but he changed his mind and is going to use a 20" 4" wide w/rear end from a stringray i had and the 24" w/ the long frorks instead. he was over last Sat. and he started the redo. will post pic of what he has soon.

thanks, Outlaw 8)

JWSMOCKUPBIKES001.jpg

The second to the last photo just made my heart sink... Is that a Webco frame all chopped up in the vice and the remains on the ground in the last pic?

I'm gonna cry now. :cry:

hutch, ya know i am not sure, could not find anything on it. that front end was going on my grandsons chop. if you want it you can have it. i have used some things from it. i will keep it and do something with it but you can have it . let me know.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Outlaw,

I'd love to have it. Let me know what you need to bring it my way.

I'm pretty sure Rod Miles can put it back together again.

-Jeffrey

no it didn't, i'll look, i may still have the forks that came with it. i got this bike for free. so if you want it i will send it to you. e-mail me at [email protected] and give me your address and all. phone # will help.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

THAT CHOPPER THAT YOUR BUILDING FOR YOUR GRANDSON IS SWEET LOOKING......... IS THE LIGHT BLUE FRONT PART WHERE THE FORKS GO THE "WEBCO"???? TO BE HONEST I THINK THAT GUSSETED AREA REALLY MAKES THE BIKE!!!! I HAVE AN OLD MONGOOSE OR SOMETHING WITH A SIMILAR PATERN THAT IS JUST dying TO GET HACKED AFTER SEEING THAT!!!!! LOL, MAYBE I SHOULD CHECK WITH SOME PEOPLE ON HERE AND SEE IF THEY WANNA BUY IT FIRST!!

GIMPYBMXER said:
THAT CHOPPER THAT YOUR BUILDING FOR YOUR GRANDSON IS SWEET LOOKING......... IS THE LIGHT BLUE FRONT PART WHERE THE FORKS GO THE "WEBCO"???? TO BE HONEST I THINK THAT GUSSETED AREA REALLY MAKES THE BIKE!!!! I HAVE AN OLD MONGOOSE OR SOMETHING WITH A SIMILAR PATERN THAT IS JUST dying TO GET HACKED AFTER SEEING THAT!!!!! LOL, MAYBE I SHOULD CHECK WITH SOME PEOPLE ON HERE AND SEE IF THEY WANNA BUY IT FIRST!!

Good idea! :lol:

Latest posts

Back