More photos of my collection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dug out the Meat Locker today. I took Photos of about 75% of my bicycles. Here are some.
2965772022_d9c65eaff1.jpg

1940's Columbia and Westfield
2965776532_0de1ac9e84.jpg

A very small Royce Union
2965751656_0750a71c2c.jpg

Carlton made Raleigh Super Course MK 2
2965736352_b26c21d33a.jpg

1976 Schwinn Fair Lady
2965724278_1d643f5d06.jpg

Ross Super Deluxe

Check out others at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/no_cars_on_mars/

No cars on mars

Very nice collection! The Ross is a real looker, and I love the seat on the anonymous black bike to the right of your Colombia and Westfield! Your Raleigh seems very nice, as well; I have a couple Raleigh Grand Prix made by Gazelle, but they're no where near as nice. Both seem to have been stored in a barn, but one was under the leak in the roof. Sad.

BadWolf there is a Raleigh Grand Prix in the Meat Locker. It had a cracked rear rim and I have not found a replacement for it. I got it at the same time as the Super Course and 2 Schwinn saddle bags for a grand total of $85. I still have to return to the person to pick up more bicycles, mostly Schwinn.

No cars on mars

No cars on mars said:
BadWolf there is a Raleigh Grand Prix in the Meat Locker. It had a cracked rear rim and I have not found a replacement for it. I got it at the same time as the Super Course and 2 Schwinn saddle bags for a grand total of $85. I still have to return to the person to pick up more bicycles, mostly Schwinn.

No cars on mars

It sounds like life for most Raleigh Grand Prix is not gentle... oh well. I haven't yet rebuilt either of my two yet, but I'm looking forwards to riding them next year. After the snow goes away. <sigh>
Great finds, for an excellent price! Any of the Schwinns from the Panasonic era?

Re: More photos of my collection (wiped out)

My photos have been wiped out by Flickr because I was trying to sell some of bicycles on craig's list. I will find a new place soon. Always read the fine print.

No cars on mars

Latest posts

Back