more pickin' 2 speed!!! Parts for SALE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Found the trailer a few days ago but just now got it going. Took it out for it's first ride and got to test it out, hauls great! Picked up this bent and busted girl's Schwinn Town and Country.
green004.jpg

green001.jpg

Wheel sits nice in this dip
green002.jpg

green007.jpg

2 speed automatic!
green003.jpg

Fork is a little tweeked
green005.jpg

green006.jpg

See anything you like PM me an offer.

ratina said:
Town and Country was a trike, wonder if the guard was swapped or they took the trike part off

I was wondering that myself. The patina on the chain guard and color are dead on match so it's either original or it was swapped back in the day. Also with it being 24" and knowing what a pain it is to find 24" chain guards I think it is original.

Yeah, the town and country trikes were all 24" so either option makes sense--whether the conversion was removed or the guard was swapped. Cool find! I just bought a lot of Bendix automatic stuff on the bay.

It has the Town & Country front brake. I see the locking button on the lever... It also has a T&C saddle and quick release seatclamp. I'll bet that it has a long seatpost too. First one I've seen that was turned into a regular bike!

Latest posts

Back