Morning ratrodbikes.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all a friend of mine told me about this site, so I thought I'd check it out...

I'm president of Midwest Thunder Car Club here in Illinois, and we are the premier car club in the State. For the past 8 years we have done a benefit car/truck show for local people with cancer. The past few years we have added bicycles to the show, and have had a good turnout.

This past summer we did a benefit bicycle show for SIDS, and we hope that this event will grow even bigger in the future. Keep an eye out for all the info of our 2nd Annual Benefit Bicycle/Wagon show for SIDS coming up in 2010. We hope to see you there at both of our events!!

I personally just got started with bicycles, Scott the VP of the car club has been into it for a few years now, and he has collected quite a few. Plus had built some really nice bikes..

I have (not sure what year or make) "custom" bike. That Scott built for my b-day. It has 26" 144 spoke big white wall tires and rims, custom paint, and other things done to it.

The bike I'm doing is a newer style Schwinn "Palm Beach". So far I have modified the rear fender, front fender, and have many plans for it also...

I look forward to hangin out and talking with everyone...

Wow thanks for the warm welcome... I posted a few pictures in the gallery, they arn't very good or up to date. But it gives you the idea of what Ive got done so far.

Latest posts

Back