motor trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think i have any before shots but here is my scrap pile build.
IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

With the 2 horse about 25 mph. i had a 4 horse and was hitting over 40 but everyone knows you shouldnt over rev a stock tecumseh. I did it anyway and had to replace it with this 2 horse.

very cool! i have two trikes that i've gotten in the past few months and one is a little 20" folding trike and before i got it, someone had had a brigs on it, but stripped when i got it. a great trike like yours definatly gives me some ideas. by the looks of it, looks like it can still be pedaled whenthe motor is not in use. cool!

It still pedals too. I cant find my other pics right now but i will post them when i do. It is a foldable trike by worksman with a sprocket from a snowblower. It runs #35 chain. With the 3 horse tecumseh i had on it , i had reached speeds over 40 mph . The local police can vouch for that! Luckily the trike was so cool that the cops took pictures of it and let me go! Im on a few websites with pictures of my other motorized bikes that was taken when i was pulled over. The police stop me mostly just to check them out. Ive been warned about no lights but thats it. It actually pedals really easy still considering the extra weight added to it.

I have a motor just like that in the shed :shock: All I need is a trike :(

Back