mr majestic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
build thread:
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/build-off-14-class-1-build-journals.176/

schwinn 50 something straightbar klunker. my objective was to build a sturdy, simple bike i could bomb around on the trails in my local canyon, using mostly parts i already had. the result far surpassed what i had envisioned. i could not be happier with this bike, and am looking forward to logging lots more miles. the swimsuit model flaked on me, so no glamour shots, sorry...
IMG_1695.JPG

thanks to you guys for the support and encouragement, especially to oddjob, without whose help in providing the missing parts and inspiration for this build, it would never have come to be.
IMG_1698.JPG

a very simple build, especially compared to some of the incredible stuff you guys come up with, but then that's the beauty of it all to me. may at some point give it a fresh paint job, but likely not. already excited for my next project!!

Really like the addition of the Brooks saddle and the old school knobbies! Happy to have been able to help you realize this cool build!

Klunkers are the Koolest.....:thumbsup:

Straight bars are such perfect klunkers.
Bravo!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.

Latest posts

Back