Murray Drag star bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok , I’m caught off guard a bit seeing three catagory s . As I was intending to do the winter muscle bike build off. But hey the more catagorys means hopefully more builders then great! I have a bike I disassembled and never got around to reassembling for the sake of full disclosure . This is because I have a potential parts bike sitting at a friends 2 hours from me. The good news is I have to go that direction so I can finally get the other parts bike ! Weather or not I use anything from it time will tell , Lol. The first photo is a photo of the day I got the bike . And there’s photos of where the bike is now . I believe have a lot of interesting stuff to throw on this build.

The day I brought the bike home .
1A4B2F55-EDCD-436C-BBDF-78BB6E92CDA0.jpeg
73A2A415-770A-4E38-BE44-2D50D0E64B43.png
971EFCEA-8E8E-4C1D-B20E-F1FD3E5E8C3A.jpeg

BFC9D38B-4874-4EE7-8893-5989170D8CA6.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh man, did you take the STP and Wynns stickers off?
That's exactly what we did with our old muscle bikes as kids. The only thing missing was a Champion Spark Plugs sticker. Hope you tried to save them.

Oh man, did you take the STP and Wynns stickers off?
That's exactly what we did with our old muscle bikes as kids. The only thing missing was a Champion Spark Plugs sticker. Hope you tried to save them.
I taped the Wymans sticker to my sticker door . STP are a dime a dozen for once the stickers weren’t covering up issues . So I had to remove them. It’s the stupid reflector tape I’m still trying to remove from the forks . Lol

Latest posts

Back