Murray to UK from US

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello - I really need some help to make some Christmas magic for a bike fanatic.

My name is EJ, and I'm from the UK. My boyfriend had a beautiful Murray cruiser that was unfortunately stolen in London. He was devastated, especially as they're impossible to buy in the UK. I've been trying for months to get one posted from the US in time for Christmas, but no-one is giving me the time of day. It doesn't have to be in good condition - just at least 20" men's frame, single speed. What I would need is for some kind soul to dismantle the bike (which I would buy), put it in a bike bag (which I would fund!) and post it to the UK (which I would also fund!).

I know this seems like a lot of work, but he's a bike fanatic and would mean the world to him (and me!). The photo is of his last cruiser. It was so beautiful, and had been in such a state beforehand. Another one couldn't go to a better home - and it definitely won't be stolen this time!

Please get in touch - any advice would be gratefully received. I'm running out of ideas and am a little out of my depth. I really appreciate it.

IMG_0301_zpsc171a641.jpg

You are an awesome mate to try finding him a replacement for Christmas. Wish I could help but don't have a Murray to sell right now. Hope the magic works...good luck!

I don't think there's any way to get something like a bike shipped before Christmas right now that wouldn't be ridiculous expensive. Next time look at something like Bongo(their cutoff was last Friday), it'll give you a US shipping address and you can buy off Ebay ship to that address, then they consolidate shipping to the UK/EU etc.

Latest posts

Back