Muscle Bike / Early BMX?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got this bike on a trade today. Looks like some kind of Muscle / BMX hybrid bike with a Sears Headbadge. Slapped a chain on it and am going to put some tubes on it. I don't think I am going to mess around with the 3 speed shifter. Gonna sell it, and the seat and convert it to a single speed bike with a coaster brake.

Anyone have a clue here?

I'm not sure exactly what bike it is,but I think you might make more profit leaving the 3 speed.

It is a Sears Spyder bike someone put a MX seat on. Rims look newer with the reflectors. Pedals and kickstand don't look correct. Probably just parts someone made a bike to ride. Change the seat to a banana seat, take off the front fender and you have a cool rider. Paint it if you want have fun with it.

I have been working on the bike cleaning the rust, cleaning and repacking hubs, replacing chain, and putting new tubes. Removed the shifter (for sale if anyone is interested) seat and sissy bars which are also for sale. Got rid of caliper brakes as coaster brake works well. Found an old black seat and some different sissy bars to install. Should look nice when I am done with it in the next a few days. I will post pics in muscle bikes forum when it is all buttoned up.

Latest posts

Back