my 3 year olds huffy miss rocker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've dragged about 15 different bikes home for him, but this one is his favorite.
P1060287.jpg

he talked me into painting it, and picked the color, seat, and pads himself. now it looks like this,
P1060296.jpg

P1060297.jpg

he wants to add a horn like dads bike. he's a very proud owner.

be warned!
you put a horn on it and itll be honked nonstop everytime its ridden(yeah i gave my son a bell and then a siren on his bikes)
glad hes enjoying it :mrgreen:
hey if you want him to learn to ride w/o training wheels pull them off as well as the pedals and let him coats for a day maybe 2........
i tried teaching my son just by pulling the trainers and doing the run behind.nothing....
as soon as i pulled the pedals and had him scoot for a few hours the next day he was ridding with no problem(sounds odd but i swear it works.i know theres others thatve had the same results as well)

thanks sensor. we really bmx'd it out and added a mickey mouse bell, and led lights to the valve stems. he's very close to riding without the trainers, but i'm in no hurry to see him off them, and i like the fact that i can hear them spinning up and down the block.

Latest posts

Back