My 4 Wheeled Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few pics of my rides. First my 32 Ford 5-Window coupe that I have owned for almost 18 years. It is 54 Buick titian red running a 48 merc flathead with a bunch of go fast goodies. The dash has a 51 Packard guage insert in it which was done back in 56. My second cousin originally hotrodded this car back in 56 so after a bunch of owners I finally ended up with it. So I decided to put it back to the color he painted it and the actual engine he put in it. The interior is red and white tuck and roll which was done back in 58. Channelled 7 inches over the frame she rides pretty low.
DeuceReborn099.jpg
DeuceReborn100.jpg
DeuceReborn105.jpg
I am also cruisin around in this 79 Cutlass Cruiser Wagon that has 25000 original miles and has never seen winter. I put 2 inch drop spindles in the front and 1 inch drop springs in the back. I also refinished a set of 14 inch 1979 Hurst Olds W30 aluminum wheels for it and put a 79 Olds sport steering wheel in it.
oldsmobiles054.jpg
oldsmobiles055.jpg

OMG the 32 is stunning so so proper. do you run front fenders or just the rear?

Ya, I have little cycle fenders for the front. The car still needs alot of work but unfortunately it's on the backburner for a while since my second daughter came along 2 years ago. Thats why I bought the wagon so I could fit the whole family in it. I eventually want to build a bike that matches the car......so many ideas so little money and time.

very nice!!! glad to see you running only 2 carbs.....you get a much snappier throttle with 2
just wondering.......was that car from the east coast? since its from the 50's and unchopped but channeled thatd be my guess..either way great car :mrgreen:

Thanks sensor, WOW ..somebody knows their hotrods, yes it is an east coast rod. It was hotrodded by my second cousin back in 56' in Fort Erie Ontario which is a stones throw from Niagara Falls. Good call on the 2 carbs as well, they do run a lot better than with 3. I have yet to hear mine run though, the 283 with tri-power I had in it for a while ran awesome,(and I only ran on the center carb)especially with the 4:11 geared 40 ford rear, a bit of a tire hayzer. I actually took the cover off of it tonite for the first time in a while to show my uncle and drool all over it. Ah, good times!

Latest posts

Back