my 60 galaxie.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's a few pics of my 60 galaxie and my schwinn speedester. i think i need to paint one to match the other, any input? i know what would be easier. lol

our pit at greaserama 2013:

the speedster:

I love your old 60. Been wanting one for years... we'ed be the same age... :mrgreen:

thanks guys. this is a fun car to drive and it is quite weird looking. from the front it kinda looks like a lincoln and lots of people think it's a t-bird. lol. it's way too big for that, but people see that big chrome strip going all the way down the side of the car and think that. it does need a bike rack though, don't it?

If you were closer I could sell you a small '60s Sears allstate trailer to tow that you could make a rack for carrying your bikes in it. I get into vintage trailers as well, perfect accessories for vintage cars.

a trailer would be kinda cool. i just wonder about a hitch. the back drags as it is if yer not careful. lol

You should mount a receiver behind the license plate, make the plate flip down, then you can have a trailer or a receiver mount bike carrier.

Latest posts

Back