my award winning lowrider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so its only won one award but hey that still counts to me!!! peddlers fall swap meet and bike show: first place baby!!!

2007 lovely lowriders superwheel edition. i actually got this bike by trading a kid some car audio stuff. i way got the better end of the deal on this one!!!

lemme know what you guys think about her!!

bikepics1-17012-1.jpg

bikepics1-17013-1.jpg

livin life on the low side baby!!!

Easy E

that is one twisted bike, if ya know what i mean :lol: didja do anything to it or is that how you got it?

dude thats exactly how i got it!!! pretty sweet huh!!! i didnt squat to it but give it a good once over with a towel and some simple green! its a head turner, especially out in the sunlight. the blue has flake in it that really shines!!!

Easy E

wow with the way the bike looks, you'd think you installed that car audio stuff for him too! but no, ya just gave it to em? :p

lol exactly!!! i traded him a ported box for two 12's, no subs just the box! 1 750 watt amp, and two 6x9s that were in truck boxes but turns out they didnt work!!! he shouldve tested it before he agreed on the trade!!! i thought they worked!!! oh well. still got a rad bike outta the deal!!!

Easy E

You just got the better of someone in a trade? And wiped the bike down and entered it and won first place???

Man, that's why they call you easy!
Way to go!

thats exactly right brent!! i got that bike on saturday at like 4pm, brought it home and cleaned her up. entered it in the show THE NEXT DAY and took first place with it!!! like my signature says man, its not easy bein easy.........but somebodys gotta do it!!!

Easy E

Latest posts

Back