My Blacktop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres some pics of the bike trail " The Farmington Canal Greenway"that we use all the time in Connecticut.We start in Chesire and ride down to New Haven,round trip is approx 25mi. now with more to come by summers end.Plenty of places to nurse the ol trail wounds with vittles and brew and even a car show on sat nite,usually come home with the lites on and comfortably numb.Its a terrific bike trail and a great time wish you guys could join us.Some pics are a little stale-sorry- more to follow as the new season gets underway and the trail progresses.
Cheers
009.jpg

013.jpg

P8120013-2.jpg

P8120020-2.jpg

P8120019-1.jpg

P8120011.jpg

005-2.jpg

P8120006.jpg

you need to have yourselves with your bikes in some of those pics

Re: My Blacktop minus me

jon said:
I agree and in my opinion I think everyone should have at least some pics with their bikes,it would definitely make these forumns a little more interesting to see who your conversing with but for some reason theres an unsaid taboo about showing your melon to the world.I don't get it, anyone else want to throw their two cents into the hat and help elaborate????
Raise em high and cheers

Us guys in New England and upstate New York, don't have that problem. No matter how UGLY we is.
3390646838_82155ed471_o.jpg

By the way, NICE bikes...Where were YOU ^^^^^^^

Is it safe to come out???

Wow!!!,sorry I asked,had to pick up a full cup of coffee off the floor after that scare!!!Hope to get down there to NL to put another ugly melon in that pic soon as I can get it together.
Cheers

Re: My Blacktop minus me

Black Top Roller said:
jon said:
I agree and in my opinion I think everyone should have at least some pics with their bikes,it would definitely make these forumns a little more interesting to see who your conversing with but for some reason theres an unsaid taboo about showing your melon to the world.I don't get it, anyone else want to throw their two cents into the hat and help elaborate????
Raise em high and cheers
Somewhere on here there's a members photos post but I can't find it. I'll bump it if I do.

thanks for posting pics of the canal route. that would be fun for the forum dudes to meet there.

Re: My Blacktop I mean the wife's Blacktop

Hey bike bros,
It would be awesome to see if a bunch of peeps could come down here to the trail.I live in Waterbury Ct.and am lucky in the fact I live 15 minutes away from it, thats the only reason I hit it 1 to 4 times a week.Saturday nite would be the best for you car show guys-bring a comfy bike,good lites an appetite and a wish for your favorite beverage.If not Sat then Sun early afternoon is a good one too,only problem is sometimes the wife patrol is on the beat with us which means I can't get caught giving the big hairy eyeball to the Quinippiac college girls when they run by.If any of you guys are in for a ride give a ring after 7pm 203 757-7800
Raise Em High & Cheers
StingrayPictures009-1.jpg

Sorry for the ugly mugly fellas,but I owed you one!!!

Back