My brother is selling his old Hot Wheels! 80-present, good for a collection or kids!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well since I started going through my massive collection of Hotwheels, my brother has too. Only my brother has decided to get rid of almost EVERYTHING he has, while I'm still holding onto some stuff. I'm making this separate thread for the things he is having my sell. I'll accept Postal Money Order or cash.

Here's the first lot! Semi trucks w/ matching cars, these range from 2004 - 2010. The Rat Rod semi is probably my favorite. The trailer unfolds to form a ramp that connects to any Hotwheels track, it includes the original car. There are two trucks with containers that swivel out, another with a transparent body and launcher in the trailer, and the final one is a trailer only. I tried to find the tractor for it, but to no avail. It's still neat, I'm including it as a freebie. You get all the cars and trucks shown here, this little collection is packed with features! I'm only asking $20 + shipping for ALL of this!

Extra cars, rat rods and transparent cars (Hotwheels called these "X-Raycers")

Racing Champions Looney Tunes Action Pack (very cute!) $5

Going cheap! Get THREE cars for $1!

Lot 1

Lot 2

Lot 3

Lot 4

Lot 5

Lot 6

I'll be posting more this weekend! The money from everything I post will go towards helping him pay off repairs from an accident and go into his savings. So the money is for a good cause!

Lot 7

Lot 8
(the white car is Matchbox 1979 Plymouth Gran Fury)

This is cool! Older 6-car launcher and carry case, cars included! $8 + shipping

Thunder Roller video game, it works by putting a car on the rollers and you have to physically "turn" the game like a steering wheel for it to work. Pretty neat! $5 + shipping

Dairy Deliveries, $4 each or $5 for both!

Older '67 Camaro, $3

Latest posts

Back