My builds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I posted these in scratch build ,but if anybody wants to see them here, I will do them again.
Gives you something to look at anyway.

newest
DSCF0013-3.jpg

DSCF0010-6.jpg
DSCF0004-33.jpg

DSCF0001-15.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

25rims002.jpg

barsandgrips002.jpg

redbike002.jpg

nocolor003.jpg

builddone002.jpg

myclone002.jpg

rocket3.jpg

Thanks for reading my mind. I was just in the basement looking at my Uncle Stretch frame and thought perhaps I should start a thread: "Show us your Uncle Stretch Bike".

Three huh? I liked most of them. Since I built them all for me they all ride pretty much the same, except for Skip's.
His is a big boy bike. :D I think the coolest one is the last one at the bottom. It was built out of a messed up
roadmaster frame and with the tank it just turned out nice.

I think everybody here has a favorite bike . It may just be one someone built out of a stock bike
or it could be a wild custom. There are a lot of talented people here and finding one you really
like comes up pretty often. That Schwinn with the shamrock on it has always been one of my
favorites. I didn't build it ,but I wish I had. I like most of what I have built but if I didn't have any
of them it wouldn't really hurt my feelings. The fun is in the build. If your going along and even you
think WoW! this one is killer , then you have done good. It happens every once and a while.

This one
DSC00004.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
Three huh? I liked most of them. Since I built them all for me they all ride pretty much the same, except for Skip's.
His is a big boy bike. :D I think the coolest one is the last one at the bottom. It was built out of a messed up
roadmaster frame and with the tank it just turned out nice.

Not sure why anyone is trying to pick a favorite. I love them all. They look really small though. :wink:

Thanks Buck
Skip you just got the larger size . :lol: :lol: Oh and you may not be so happy when you try to find
some bars to fit. :shock:

Uncle Stretch said:
Thanks Buck
Skip you just got the larger size . :lol: :lol: Oh and you may not be so happy when you try to find
some bars to fit. :shock:

My arms are so long I might go with drag bars. :shock:

:lol:

texasbigjon said:
im kinda partial to the second one! :D
Maybe because its at your house. Don't have to go far to see it huh.

Skip that's funny...Drag bars. We will see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The first red one with a tank is just a 40's Rollfast stock tank. They are fairly long. The bottom was a
RoadMaster and was stretched 7''. This friend of mine that has a fab shop built it for me. I just drew a cardboard
pattern and then he made the tank that size. Turned out pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back