My coolest find in a while !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
These just don't show up in my neck of the woods ! (my birthday was Friday so heres my gift to me.) My wife and I went to a craft show (reason we drove the car and not one of my trucks) . Then we ended up at a little flea market and I found this ???? girls bike with some Schwinn stuff on it. So $30 bucks later it was stuffed in the trunk ! When we were loading it a guy came up and said he saw it last week and the guy wanted $100 bucks for it. I'm super happy because a have a couple needing transplants.

Untitled.jpg

014.jpg

041.jpg

[
052.jpg

018.jpg

048.jpg

062.jpg

044.jpg

Hi! Great Cleveland Welding Parts Bike! I wish I could figure out an easy way to use a girls truss fork on a boys bike. I suppose for only one inch I could just use the fork tube shims. I'm always interested in all the different retailers that CWC made bikes for. From the partial pic you posted I can see it's definitely one I've never seen before. Any chance of getting a pic of the complete head badge? I especially like the ones that use the same Roadmaster Badge shape - very cool! Have Fun! Robert

Latest posts

Back