MY DREAM CAR...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh baby! I would have to agree w/ you...if I had the money. A yes, to make the "big bucks"...never happening as a teacher. :cry: (but it's a "calling", not just a job) :wink:

dogdart said:
if if's and but's were cherries and nut's , we'd all have a merry day

if wishes were horses then beggars would ride. :)

Rat Rod said:
If I were a rich man, Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. All day long I'd biddy biddy bum. If I were a wealthy man......

if only you had a dozen kidneys...... :mrgreen:

I like Jay Leno's with the tape :shock: I don't see why he took it off :shock: :? :shock: He has enough money to buy another one to keep black :roll:

I cant imagine putting EVERYTHING thats in the challenger...into the Dynasty.

Oh, By the way, The dynasty will come back.
The dynasty replaced the 200, And the 200 just came out so...Be prepared

Rat Rod said:
masterpoop63 said:
far too new for my tastes 8)

Ha Ha...drive that around in traffic during August for a couple of weeks and get back with us. :wink:
will do, vws dont have airconditioning,or comfortable seats or any real suspension cause i usaully ride in slammed ones with stingers,same experience pretty much :mrgreen:

I've probably just gone soft over the years in this area.

The Rat Rod cars look cool, but you couldn't pay enough to ride around in one all of the time...especially the ones with a metal tractor seat inside. :shock:

I remember the 67 Ford Falcon I had...no power steering, no power brakes, no AC, no heater and you smelled like exhaust every time you got out of it. You felt like you were driving a tractor everywhere you went. The lousy suspension rattled your bones and the handling was awful. This might be some folks idea of fun, but not me.

Last summer I had a problem with my '94 GMC 1500. It was burning under the dash from bad wiring done by the previous owner. I took everything (I mean EVERYTHING) that was not important, as far as legalities go, out of the truck. I now have a home made dash built around the instrument cluster. Everything else is gone. It is the closest thing to rat rod I own at the moment. I love it. I would love to drive a real rat all the time but I live in Canada and winter has it's way with us for most of the year. A/C is not the problem. :D

If if's were a 5th we'd all be drunk. Nice ride but I'd have to have one in baby blue Petty wouldn't have it any other way.

Latest posts

Back