My favorite gal is gone.... RIP Bettie Page.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bettie Page is in the hospital after suffering a heart attack. The prognosis does not look good. According to the news she is still in a comma.
PICBETTIEPAGEFACEFORBLOG.jpg

Re: My favorite gal is in the hospital.

hope she pulls through..shes a cool lady(my favorite one died on my birth date.....if anyone knows who she is its marion davies)

Rick, do yourself a favor and check her out. Truly one of the most beautiful women ever to live. In a Playboy poll about the most beautiful women ever in the magazine, she was ranked 2nd behind Marilyn Monroe. She also pushed boundaries of pinup art way beyond what was socially acceptable in the 50s and 60s, and pretty much single handedly changed the face of pinup art, to the point that she remains a huge sex symbol 40 years later. There was a movie biography of her put out a few years ago starring Gretchen Moll, but I can't remember what it was called. Its not great, but its worth a watch.
RIP Bettie. You'll be greatly missed.

Just a reminder to refrain from posting inappropriate images in the forum...we've got young kids viewing.

Thanks! :D

Latest posts

Back