My first post...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh boy...another spot to introduce myself and ask questions that will probably make me feel like a complete "r"-tard once answered, LOL! Anyways, so I'm Darren and I live in Oregon with my little family. The other day I saw a bike in these people's yard and I realized I've seen it there for a few months, out in the weather to get completely rusted and become a piece of "lawn" art. I asked and the people gave it to me, and its a Schwinn Tornado and its in REALLY bad shape, but not beyond hope. I got to looking at it, and it doesn't have a complete cereal number. It just has 151 stamped under the crank case; as well as a sticker on it saying "Newport, OR bike license 151. Super odd. Anyways, more to come...

Oh boy...another spot to introduce myself and ask questions that will probably make me feel like a complete "r"-tard once answered, LOL! Anyways, so I'm Darren and I live in Oregon with my little family. The other day I saw a bike in these people's yard and I realized I've seen it there for a few months, out in the weather to get completely rusted and become a piece of "lawn" art. I asked and the people gave it to me, and its a Schwinn Tornado and its in REALLY bad shape, but not beyond hope. I got to looking at it, and it doesn't have a complete cereal number. It just has 151 stamped under the crank case; as well as a sticker on it saying "Newport, OR bike license 151. Super odd. Anyways, more to come...
Photo of the bike would help

Welcome aboard if it's rusty and most people have given up on it your in the right place.

Latest posts

Back