My first scammer on craigslist.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried selling some knee braces today. Someone wanted to send me a preprinted check via their shipping agent.
No not going to happen.... Man they are vultures....

there's always someone who wants to take the easy road instead of working hard for a living. funny thing is they usually spend more time and effort for something less guaranteed than if they had an honest job.

Scum. People like that ruin the experience of eBay and Craigslist. Do people still have to pay fees if the winning bidder is a scammer on eBay?

Ohhh you dont even know how many times i have gotten this.

One guy referred to some bike i had as a wedding dress.

"Oh your wedding dress is beautifull, My SON is in africa visiting his PARENTS, I would like you to ship the item to him"....blah blah blah

I bet its either bots...or Somones filling out mad libs

SuperStuff said:
Scum. People like that ruin the experience of eBay and Craigslist. Do people still have to pay fees if the winning bidder is a scammer on eBay?
If it isnt paid for.. you can relist it as a second offer.. but that goes to the next highest bidder from the previous auction..

TheFlyingDingo said:

"Oh your wedding dress is beautifull, My SON is in africa visiting his PARENTS, I would like you to ship the item to him"....blah blah blah

I recently read in a trade magazine that most spam and phishing scams are know done by bots. Many bots are originating from either Russia or China. BTW, be careful about buying digital picture frames, some have viruses installed in them at the factory. It would seem that they are being infected by the pc's that do the final test on them at the plant.

xddorox said:
TheFlyingDingo said:

I recently read in a trade magazine that most spam and phishing scams are know done by bots. Many bots are originating from either Russia or China. BTW, be careful about buying digital picture frames, some have viruses installed in them at the factory. It would seem that they are being infected by the pc's that do the final test on them at the plant.
Thats kinda scary...figured they were bots

TheFlyingDingo said:

:roll: LOL That is the worst scammer ever !!! Hahahaha!

Back