My grandmas gone now..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She passed on the 5th at 3:30pm. :'( Dad called me during a movie.. i had 2 leave to answer.. Mom is in hysterics.. Lifes HARD right now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sorry to hear that Ricky, i lost my grandpa a while back who meant a great deal to me, still love him just as much as if he were still here and i still feel just as loved by him to this day too.

we will be here if ya need us Ricky

rick i'm sorry to hear about your loss. take care and keep your head up. your family will be in our prayers - CJ

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there man!!! She will always live in your heart. Count all the many blessings that she passed on to you.

David

just remember, she is in a better place. it may hurt right now, but remember the good times and try to overcome the pain. She was just called to go home. life is what you make of it, everything happens for a reason to give you options in life, to make you think, to make you choose.its up to you to win or lose.

Thanks guys i really appreciate it. :cry: Bout' to take the long trip to Muskegon where she lived.. Its gonna be a sad, tearfilled, next 5 days... :( Thanks again guy... Im taking the laptop, hope someone forgot to password their router around their house so i can have internet. :p Ill ttyguys soon if im not on up there..

Hey Rick,Sorry to hear about Gram.I think if you remember the things she said ,the things she did and the wisdom that she passed on to you,you'll find that she is never really gone.

I am very sorry for your loss, Its been tough on my end also I lost two friends since thanks giving it sucks, but I know they are in a better place along with your Grandma. Be strong my friend and God bless you and your family in this time.

sorry to hear about your loss rick. stay strong for your mom man. remember the good times, tell lot of stories that start with" remember that time when grandma...." your family will be in prayers and thoughts bro.

Easy E

Sorry to hear about your loss Rick. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Have a safe trip.

Thanks alot guys.. I mean it..

We went up there.. i feel so much better getting to say good bye, she was getting cremated so she wasnt embaumed.. She still felt the same :'( Im gonna miss her.. Idkk today SUCKED THO! The roads are awful. dad was going to fast for the road conditions.. annnnd we topped a hill and there was a towtruck like half in our lane, he hit the brakes, moms IMPALA YES The impala went sideways he fought 2 keep her straight but he like couldnt get it slowed down, he sideswiped the toe trucks tire, his wheels were cut like hard and yea... The door skins and rear quarter on the driver side needs to be replaced. Not only did i lose my grandma my fav car got in an accident. :'( It coulda been alot worse tho, granny was ridin' shotgun. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back