(MY) HOODLUM FRIEND ( take II )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rhyme work
It’s kind of amazing because I wasn’t attempting to rhyme anything. I was just trying to tell you what I felt.

I never would’ve composed the poem with that long articulate meter.

It’s like a Norm McDonald joke when he goes all the way around the block to tell you that your cat is sick.

Took it out for a short, test ride; it rolls silky smooth, but pedal position needs adjusting. May get a lean-back post for more comfort. Speaking of comfort, I put the other bars back on it. I know they’re not as cool as the extreme hangers, but, these are more rideable. I do miss the look of the taller bars, though.
Can you 'dirty up' or black out the bars? Maybe wrap with black muffler tape or something? Part of the tall apes effect was the black look of the whole bike with them on there.

RaT oN Soul brother~!

Can you 'dirty up' or black out the bars? Maybe wrap with black muffler tape or something? Part of the tall apes effect was the black look of the whole bike with them on there.

RaT oN Soul brother~!
Hmmm. Interesting observation and suggestion, O.J. I may look at some options for that. I thought the chrome bars would look good with all the other chrome stuff, but looking back at the pictures with the apes, I think it may look better with black bars.

Some finishing touches…
92A7F9BD-EA94-4307-843B-8A77E6809501.jpeg

Latest posts

Back