My Lucky Day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran an ad in the paper this week wanting to buy a dump cart to put behind my riding mower because i have some dirt to move.

Guy calls and said he had a free one if i would come get it. While on the phone he said he had 3 bikes out in the garage to get rid of. Told him i would take the bikes too. Didnt want to ask too many questions and just expected the bikes to be junk i went and got everything.

Ended up with a good little trailer and then look what came home.

WOW...3 MINT bikes. Flawless Huffy Savannah 3 speed (may be a keeper) Older JC Penny cruiser MINT. and a MINT Freespirit Rock Creek. All 3 bikes are in beautiful condition just dusty and no rust. I am willing to bet none of them has been ridden over a few miles. After riding the Savannah i decided to put them all on CL. 60 for the Huffy 40 for the cruiser and 30 for the mtn. bike. Doubtful they will sell without slashing the prices but its worth a shot.

dragnusa said:
Its nice when you can find bikes in that good of shape, makes for some easy flipping

Easy flipping huh? Obviously you dont live around here.

My prediction. It will take 2 to 4 months or longer to sell them and thats after reducing the price to half or more of what i am asking now.

wheelhorseman said:
dragnusa said:
Its nice when you can find bikes in that good of shape, makes for some easy flipping

Easy flipping huh? Obviously you dont live around here.

My prediction. It will take 2 to 4 months or longer to sell them and thats after reducing the price to half or more of what i am asking now.

Wow, around here for the prices you have listed I could dump them inside of a week in the summer.

Latest posts

Back