My Mustangs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_0003.jpg

The 1992 is 1 of 787 Summer Fun Editions made. 5.0 5-Speed and only has 43,000 miles on it. I got it from the original owner. This car has not been modified in any way, it is 100% original.

The 2006 is a V-6 Automatic with 75,000 miles on it. It's a fun cruiser

Nice cars John....I'm a Mustang fan myself. Heres my '03. Bought it new and still have it.

My Mustang. Its a P51 Mustang sculpture titled "Mustang Pilots License". A piece I did in 2003 for a public art project celabrating 100 years of flight, where artist, about 33 artist, started with big ( about 7 foot by 7 foot) generic foam airplanes. Each artist did what they do, some just painted the ulgly airplane, some sculpted theres into cool shapes. My sponsor was a local Ford dealer, so I shaped it as a P51 Mustang. I use license plates in my artwork, there are 160 plates used on the piece, all 50 states are represented, two Mustang grill ponies, a spot light housing for the nose cone and lexan for the spinning prop illusion, and over 250 hours of my time . Then they were displayed around the city for the summer and auctoned of for charities in the fall. My Mustang ended up being donated to Exploration Place, Wichitas world class childrens/science museum.
img002.jpg

I love this plane, Very Creative

dangratsdan said:
My Mustang. Its a P51 Mustang sculpture titled "Mustang Pilots License". A piece I did in 2003 for a public art project celabrating 100 years of flight, where artist, about 33 artist, started with big ( about 7 foot by 7 foot) generic foam airplanes. Each artist did what they do, some just painted the ulgly airplane, some sculpted theres into cool shapes. My sponsor was a local Ford dealer, so I shaped it as a P51 Mustang. I use license plates in my artwork, there are 160 plates used on the piece, all 50 states are represented, two Mustang grill ponies, a spot light housing for the nose cone and lexan for the spinning prop illusion, and over 250 hours of my time . Then they were displayed around the city for the summer and auctoned of for charities in the fall. My Mustang ended up being donated to Exploration Place, Wichitas world class childrens/science museum.
img002.jpg

Nice Mustangs, my sister had a 67 but some old lady crashed into it back in 93-94 so lost a Mustag then the old lady wasn't charged with anything.

Danimal said:

Sweet Ride, My brother in law had a yellow 69 mach 1 for many years, I cant afford one now hence the yellow 06. My other sisters boyfriend had a yellow 67 and the guy across the street had a yellow 70 Mach 1. Hang on to that one forever

Latest posts

Back