My new knife...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all of the creeps that I encounter at the scrap yard... just in case. :wink:

Smith & Wesson. I may get a bigger one in the future with a black blade. This one is good for now. :D

dsc09268.jpg

Show your knives!

I bought a Rory Conner knife when I was in Ireland in 2000. He is the official knife maker to the Irish Royal Navy.

vag-tufnol-resize.jpg

4.jpg
usuaully have that stuffed in the front of my pants, but I left it in my friends car a month ago and she lives two hours away so i don't know when I'll see it again.

Currently carrying a little tanto style Winchester folding knife.

Knives, because you can't go overboard when it comes to personal safety. 8)

This is my new Smith and Wesson spring assist. Unlock it, Pull back the rear lever, and out flips the blade. STRICTLY for self defense.
IMG_0137.jpg

This is my automotive safety knife. Has the nice sharp blade, a built in seatbelt cutting blade, AND the pressure point window breaker.
IMG_0139.jpg

Kershaw
Junkyard Dog

by far the best knife i have owned. never sharpened, used daily and still will lay you open like a razor.

P7030083.jpg

buck119.jpg
not my exact one, but i have a buck 119. ...... knife. Had it a year now and its still sharp. carry it on my belt daily. ;)

finally had a chance to take some pics of a couple of my more recent knives and just my favorites i have a quite a few so i will take pics as i can but these ones are my EDC's.......

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/Vonstans/Picture151.jpg
the spyderco persistance and tenacious with the zip cord mod for wave pocket deployment

Picture156.jpg

crkt Hissatsu foldewr

Picture146.jpg

the cold steel rajah 2 love this knife

Picture147.jpg

the cold steel tie lite xl

Picture152.jpg

not to sure what this knife is my father has had it since i was small and he pute the and handle on it so its not origanally supposed to look like that....i always loved that knife...

Picture154.jpg

this was also my father it is a CASE bowie that he put and antler handle on as well...

Which one? I have plenty :mrgreen: Frost cutlery, few white tail cutlery that are hand made, Craftsman,
Flying Falcon, Outdoor Life, Kamp King, Bushmaster, R.O.C.
Lock blades, solid blades, "spring assist", butterfly, big, small I got it all.
This is just a few of them.
P8050100.jpg

i would like to see the balisong up close please i like the collection i hear you about the having alot of them

Von Stans said:
i would like to see the balisong up close please i like the collection i hear you about the having alot of them
Balisong ???
Here's a better pic of part of my collection Also have a few swords.... :mrgreen:
P8170059.jpg

And my "By far" favorite and most carried knife.
Looks very intimidating doesn't it? And yes the tip is as sharp and pointed as it looks.
P8170051.jpg

my knife isnt new ive had it for about 1 year now, a bday gift from my older brother, it was his favorite knife at the time...
0831001913.jpg

its a Kershaw.
0831001914.jpg

Von Stans said:
bali song is the actual name for a butterfly knife awesome collection
Ah okay, I will try to get a better pic today sometime. thanks.

Ok I want to play. Here are a few of mine. Two Spyderco's ...the only knife I would ever carry and an old heavy Gerber that was made probably before most of yall were born.

knives002.jpg

3 1/4 on the blade length and 1'' wide. When I was growing up all the old bikers carried them. The drilled a hole in the non blade end, and ran a thin leather like a shoe lace through it. They attached a 1'' piece of ivory at the other end. They could stick the knife in their pocket and hang the ivory thing just outside their pocket. They could reach down and slid the ivory between their index and middle finger ....pull the knife out and spin it around their hand and it was open in their hand and ready to use. Sounds difficult , but pretty easy to master and they were all really quick. I grew up looking for those telltale pieces of ivory hanging on a leather string at the edge of someones pocket. :lol:

Uncle Stretch said:
the only knife I would ever carry and an old heavy Gerber that was made probably before most of yall were born.

ok i will bite!! what year was it made stretch???
my JYD shaw was made in may of 07 lol :mrgreen:

this is one i am not to fond of the way i acquired it but
it will be used and passed down to my son or daughter.

U.S.A made judson?? year? i haven't a clue but it was my grandfathers.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzEuanBn.jpg

Latest posts

Back