My "new" old man car

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my 86 caprice classic i got for 1 dollar
thats right 1 dollar
i see it as a 4 ton blank canvas
SN850056.jpg

SN850057.jpg

SN850058.jpg

SN850059.jpg

Old man car!.............Hey wait a minute...I had one of those!..........I resent (resemble) that remark!

it's all fun 'n games til someone goes 'n hurts KOTA's feelings (chuckle)

KOTA said:
Old man car!.............Hey wait a minute...I had one of those!..........I resent (resemble) that remark!
My dad had one!! Which was pretty cool at the time as we lived in northern England...dads had a pale blue interior that was always filthy...we had a scrap yard back then! it was sold for a Plymouth Duster straight eight ...the door frame catch tore and we had to use a bit of wire to keep the door shut! happy days! :lol:

Hasn't been a straight 8 passenger car produced stateside since the mid '50s, and it would require major work to squeeze it into any Duster I ever saw!
It WOULD be awesome!

deorman said:
Boris said:
it was sold for a Plymouth Duster straight eight ...

Strange to say the least. Sure you didn't mean slant six?
Hmmm.... not sure now, was just a kid...it was'nt a vee remember me dad saying it was an in-line engine i maybe got it wrong.... Twas an early '70s model cacky brown colour two door i thought it was mint! lol!

Just remembered a funny story .......we got a puncture in a rear tyre and dad stuck the jack into the the bumper slot and when it jacked up it rolled forward and smashed the tailight!!! Does that help identify the model???

If we could all just have the "old heaps" our parents drove when we were tykes, Barrett-Jackson would be begging at the corner instead of buying entire western counties! :roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back