My new old tent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love freecycle.org!
I picked up this tent yesterday the owner said they got it new in 1965 and used it on their honeymoon and it hasn't been used since!
one small moth hole but basically new!

SU1HMDE1MzMuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDE1MzQuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDE1MzUuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDE1MzIuanBn.jpg

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I want to meet the girl who was ok spending her honeymoon in that

those are the girls you hang on to!!! it's not the what and where it's the who that really matters! :wink:

things were a whole lot different back then. they spent a week in Colorado she said. Sadly she was emptying her storage unit as they were divorcing. gonna waterproof it then hopefully go camping soon! Load up my 63 olds with the tent some vintage bikes on the vintage roof rack. fill my vintage cooler up with PBR :) now i need some vintage lawn chairs!

Hooch said:
things were a whole lot different back then. they spent a week in Colorado she said. Sadly she was emptying her storage unit as they were divorcing. gonna waterproof it then hopefully go camping soon! Load up my 63 olds with the tent some vintage bikes on the vintage roof rack. fill my vintage cooler up with PBR :) now i need some vintage lawn chairs!

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me.

I had a tent like just like that in the early 70's that my wife and I used in our pre-honeymoon days. We had it for about 6 years until the raccoons broke into it while we were out. Destroyed the door and zipper. If I had known I would have left the door open for them.
It's long gone but I still got my wife :wink:

GL

Latest posts

Back