My new rain bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So I had an old Bob Yak trailer and a noname trainer listed on craigslist. Did a straight trade with a neighbor and new friend tonight. I got a brand new in the box Brooks C17 seat in black, he wanted brown and they wouldnt exchange it after he mounted it, and this 100% original Fuji Tahoe mountain bike. Havent decided what bike to use the seat on but the fuji will become my new rain bike. I need gears and wont worry about this getting scratched when its buried on a bart train. So I got rid of two things I didnt use and got two things I will and everybodys happy

A rain bike needs fenders. Just sayin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
I have a front fender and a rear rack to go on it when I get it to San Francisco. It needs a little lube here and there and will get a new life this next week.

I did a little research on line. Its a 1991 and the color is Brittany Blue. Works for me. Its going to San Francisco with me today and will be in service for my midnight shift tonight

Only home in San Francisco a few hours and put this together. After lubing and servicing it, it got new pedals, a seat, a rack, panniers, lights and a kickstand. I didnt feel like digging too far in my parts but it will also get a front fender and bar ends. For being a stock 25 year old bike, it's in really good shape and feels very sturdy. Im riding it to work tonight

The Brooks C17 seat that I also got in this trade will go on my Ellsworth but not today, I need to get to bed soon.

I missed the end of the game while riding in to work. But it rode really nice. Reminds me of my first Miyata Mountain Bike in the late 80's

YAY CUBS

Latest posts

Back