My new toy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up awhile ago and have been tinkering with it lately, It's a 1962 Honda 305 Dream! finally got it running & Street legal. time to tear it down & repaint it now!.. :D

HondaDream003-1.jpg

I know nothing about it, but of all the sports bikes and Harleys around here, yours would actually turn my head.

I'm going with Honda Red at this point..But thinking about satin black with red trim to.. I also put the Tank side chrome on it, & got in my fish tail pipes this morning. I love the way they look & sound. now i'm just waiting on the mounting clamps so i can take it for a spin with the new pipes!. :p

HondaDream002-1.jpg

Boy does that bring back memories! :D I had one back in high school. I abused that poor bike and it just kept coming back for more. Mine was black and I had straight shorty mufflers on it, sounded like an old Triumph and mom could hear me coming from three miles away. Have some fun with that bad boy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Terry

Latest posts

Back