My New Watch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this for Christmas and have just now had the time to take some pictures and thought i would show it off. Its a one off LOL
027-7.jpg

028-7.jpg

Very cool watch. Got one when I retired ...didnt have a bike on it though. :cry: The upside is I dont need to wear one.... I might if it had a bike on it.

Ok seeing the watch reminded me of a joke. These two 80 year old men were talking and one told the other ...I bought me a hearing aid today . He said it was really expensive it cost $5000. The other old man asked him why it was so expensive and he told him because it was guarenteed you could hear a pin drop from 10 stories up and he could hear things he had not heard in 25 years . the other old man asked him what kind it was ...he looked at his watch and said ...its 5:30. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok kinda funny.

Uncle Stretch said:
Ok seeing the watch reminded me of a joke. These two 80 year old men were talking and one told the other ...I bought me a hearing aid today . He said it was really expensive it cost $5000. The other old man asked him why it was so expensive and he told him because it was guarenteed you could hear a pin drop from 10 stories up and he could hear things he had not heard in 25 years . the other old man asked him what kind it was ...he looked at his watch and said ...its 5:30. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok kinda funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: silly uncle stretch... good stuff nice one. my wife went in to get tubes put in her ears about a year ago, i was saying my goodbyes before she went under, i told her that ill be waiting in the lobby, good luck, and i love you. what i got back was, and i quote "well go get some mcdonalds after im done and ill miss you too!!!" i still give her crap about it. lol freakin women. :roll: :D

Easy E

Uncle Stretch said:

One of my favorite old jokes. I believe it is a Henny Youngman.

I love the watch, btw.

Richard, that's a well deserved gift. You've worked at that bike shop since high school, right? 30+ years? I bought my first bike from Jack when I was around 12 years old... Peddlers was located a block or two from the current location back then.

Clark

Hey Clark, I started working at the shop in 1975 and now own the place. You can say that bicycles are my life. The shop was one block over and we moved to where we are now in july of 1975 and it was actually jr high. LOL

I know, I know but we did go through jr high and high school together.Like Clark said we are some OLD Geezers. LOL

Rick,
Cool watch.

Age is not really physical but mental. How often has one heard the phrase "Act your age" ? I never have and never will act my age. If I was forced to "Act my Age" would lose everything I love in life.

Sometimes one doesn't:
"care what the package looks like as I am after the product." :lol:

Fastback Maniac said:
Rick,
Cool watch.

Age is not really physical but mental. How often has one heard the phrase "Act your age" ? I never have and never will act my age. If I was forced to "Act my Age" would lose everything I love in life.

Sometimes one doesn't:
"care what the package looks like as I am after the product." :lol:

I think a majority of us on this forum don't act our age... much to the chagrin of our significant others most of the time. Me, I was born in 1961, I ride a 1000cc crotch rocket, I've got all of my hair (and not a single strand of gray), don't need glasses, and I have twin 6 year old... I'm not getting old anytime soon.

Clark

Hey Rick thats a cool watch.
But do you know what time it is????
Its time for you to tell us when the Peddlers Springtime Show and Swap is going to happen. So we all can start planning to be there. And don't forget to schedule and announce a pub ride the night before, that was fun last spring cruzin Independence with you guys. Let us know when its going to happen. See ya.

Jr. high in 1975? That makes you a young punk kid, compared to some of us.
OLD, don't you spell that.....w h o c a r e s. After all, age is just a number, life is an attitude.
Act young and you will be young.

Latest posts

Back