My Next Project...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey guys, check this out. I am waiting for this to come in the mail. I just bought it, of all places, off the Schwinn Forum. Pretty good deal, it appears to just need tires and a chain. I may just keep it all ratty and not even clean it. I can't wait for it to show up!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for the responses. I will have to see it before I decide which route to go with it.

It's a JC Higgens. I don't have any other photos so I really don't know what the headbadge looks like yet.

Dan

Dan,

I think the seller said you would get a chain with it, but I do not remember. At any rate here is a quick idea to see how it rides. If I remember correctly you are a bigger guy. Take the lucky 7 seat post and spin it around the other way and mount he seat on it as far back as possible and at a good ride height. Take it for a spin and see how it rides. If it is not good, adjust until it does and remember the smile it puts on your face. Then ride the poop out of it! Remember not to wear the tires out until we hook up for a ride together!

Joe

The guy said the chain broke, but was included. I guess I will need at least a few links. I was gonna wait and ask you guys once I got the bike, but what the heck...

Anybody got a skip tooth chain or a few links they can spare?

And Joe, I have all my parts for my other bike. I just have to find some time to build it...same for my stingray. Sad really. I have 3 bikes (including this one) and none of them are street ready yet.

Also, do you happen to have a list of your ride dates yet?

Dan

Back