My Soldiers bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My son is currently deployed in Iraq with the Army 82nd Airborne. Being a bike nut like his dad, here is his "Desert Rat", used for transportation around the airbase he is stationed at.

RUSSIRAQ1.jpg
RUSSIRAQ2.jpg
RUSSIRAQ3.jpg

So, even at war, Rat Rods, especially Desert Rats, RULE!!

DANG that is a lot of dust, tell him thanks for being over there.
I know I appreciate my freedom and without him it wouldnt be possible

Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words. My son, and all our troops appreciate our supporting them. We pray for the safe return of all our soldiers.

Ride on!!

I think War is Our Worlds Largest Waste of Time...
I am VERY Anti-War!!!

.....and I would think that a Boys father would say the Same Thing!

But I do appreciate your Sons work ...keeping The Peace
in this Crazy World. :wink:

Regards,
and Wishes of a Safe Tour...and Return.

Tell him to Keep on Rattin over Sea's :mrgreen:

Peace,
Kev.

Oh believe me, I am not for the war at all, but my son chose to volunteer to serve his country, and for that I fully support him. War, in 99.9% of cases, resolves nothing. It is an evil that has existed since man has walked the planet.

I spend many of my sleepless nights worrying about his safe return, while I am building bikes. It is one of the few things that helps me stay
sane.

I would wish this on no one.

RZ94,I just want to say THANK YOU to your son,and you as well.

Thank you to all of you who support our troops!

BROTHER AIRBORNE

U must get that alot..mention youre son and everybody wants to serve up their opinion..I as a member of the ARMY 82ND AIRBORNE paratroopers [1981-85] [Greneda invasion] I know first hand It does not matter- for, or against -you are going to do youre job. Its a calling that is very hard to describe that most civilians wil not understand, I could go on but I won't. Being "incountry" is a surreal time of unbelievable events and yes they do think about being back in the "World", BUT must think about their job at hand.so to youre son GOD SPEED and next time you here from him tell him an old crusty 82nd paratrooper says AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!

IMG_0062c.jpg

Sweet tat outsider. And RZ, Tell your son thanks for his work and all of his buddys there. If it werent for war. We would not have what he have, FREEDOM! I have been thinging about trying 2 get into the Airforce.. I wanna fly somthing.. Idk i just been thinking.

yes, outsider, I do get it alot, but, I am still a VERY PROUD father, AND A VERY PROUD AMERICAN! Fantastic tat! I have passed your post onto my soldier, thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your service. People tend to forget the sacrifice made by members of our military. Having many vets in the family, we never lose site of it.
My #1 son is MY HERO!

Thank you ricksterr. My dad was Air Force, always dreamed to fly, but couldn't due to physical condition. Good luck with your quest to fly!

fyi, my wife, an oncology nurse (treats cancer patients) has a patient who has a connection to LANCE ARMSTRONG, via a business relationship. She has taken an 8 x 10 of my son's "Desert Rat" to be signed by none other than the greatest bicyclist on the planet, to send to my son!! I will post the autographed version prior to sending it to Iraq for my son to proudly display!

I thought you mite like to see the bike my son made in dedication for the people who serve over seas!

He added the Punisher's skull after he saw some pictures of a unit that uses it to show the Taliban who's in town

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

Thanks again and let your Son know we support him and his Brothers who serve!

Very nice! Thank you all for your support of our men and women in uniform. Believe me, they do appreciate it.

The Punisher theme is really cool!!!!

Back