my take on how low

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Far from done and welds suck but am relatively happy so far
008.jpg

[/img]
002.jpg

I'm so proud of you! Growing up - building your own bikes :lol:

Everyones welds suck when they start out, Yyz. No biggie. You could put one maybe two derailurs (?) there in the middle and drop that seat as low as Kung Fuji.

Dang, now my secret weapon won't look so surprising at the CanAm

budzillacycles said:
I'm so proud of you! Growing up - building your own bikes :lol:

Everyones welds suck when they start out, Yyz. No biggie. You could put one maybe two derailurs (?) there in the middle and drop that seat as low as Kung Fuji.

Dang, now my secret weapon won't look so surprising at the CanAm

Man why did i just get a mental image of Shrek and Donkey....lol

just wanted to ask.........

are you going to use the gears or keep it a single speed???? if you are going to use the gears your going to have an issue with the chain rubbin the frame when you try to change from the gear it's in.

new_dharma said:
you should try the tensioner method used on the old Schwinn Twinn
(you can sort of see it here):
102706-10.jpg

This was not only used on the Schwinn twin, But also a lot of other tandems, My western flyer had one.

love the knobbies on it, i would really LOVE to see it on a trail... lol
:lol:

Looks Good! I like the color choice, it make the bike pop. So you gonna single it out or you going with speedies? iIfinally got the old pics of it up on http://www.freakbikenation.homestead.com Do you want these pics added or do you got some others of it to use. And the use and placement of the stickers .... 8) !

Just shy of one month away!!!!!! :D

Yup go ahead and add em Chainy...was starting to worry bout you hadnt seen you on in a few days. Yeah everyone seems to likethe blue....used cause i had like 4 cans kickin around....

Latest posts

Back