My Trip To My LBS..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was picking up "Deebo" after having the Nexus rear mated to the Bendix shifter
Picture016.jpg

and I remembered I brought my camera. Steve! (shop owner's name) Do you mind if I take a few pics? Sure why not, just make sure you get a pic of the 1910 Iver Johnson was his reply.
It's hanging from the ceiling between a crew of Paramounts and I did'nt want him to try and get it down.
Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

also he was busy putting together this Electra
Picture033.jpg

Krates hanging on the wall. Customer's bikes on the floor waiting to be restored
Picture008.jpg

1958 Schwinn Town & Country
Picture015.jpg

Can you say Fo Sale?! lol
Picture013.jpg

WOW.... Cool bike shop. I wish we had one like that around here. All around here are new bikes only.

man, I really wish there was a shop like that around me. All I can get to are places that deal in brand new top-of-the-line stuff. I asked a question about some vintage part, and they just looked at me as if I was speaking greek. I go there just for tubes and fresh cans of tri-flow and bearing grease.

This guy is about an hour away from me but worth the trip everytime.. The black schwinn is called a Black Diamond with black prism paint.. its sick... And! the shop was part of the Schwinn 500 club from the 70's..

oh geez.......all the tankers!!!!!!!!!! if that shop were near me, I'd be divorced for sure!

the ridable fleet of my tankers...at the moment....3 more in the works soon
100_0307.jpg

Latest posts

Back